Tuesday 10 November 2009

ImBack

LOl..im back to my blog!!oh well..its been ages i nvr touch this blog..okay..
let me start with de story of my day..lets see..yesterday night i slept pretty late..around 3am..den 2day i woke up at 6.30am..reach college bout 7am for my probaility and statistics exam..=.=.haizzz..sad case..when i get the question paper..i dun even knw a single thing..i dare not look at my marks..seriously..no confidence at all..
anyway..after my exam..i saw angeline, casey and some others..haha..den we went for breakfast 2gether..and ohya..aaron low was with me that time..we have our guys chat and de girls have their chat..haha..juz get 2 knw a new fren..4get bout his name..but he's kinda nice..and as what angeline says..he's de handsome guy!..=D..he's half chinese and half italian..i wonder those mixed really have a good looking faces..xD..anyway..we went 2 play pool..at fireball..i was weak at playing pool TT..but im learning it okay!..saw angeline like kinda bored..although she didnt say that..after that she went back early..so we continue our playing..we started playing around 10am and ended up around 1pm=.=..rm22 wei~~..haiz~~..gona bankrupt soon..yea..so thats my day for 2day..

Gona update soon..<3

No comments: