Monday 16 November 2009

16/11/09 Monday

2day was another tired day =(..seriously tired..k as usual dis morning went for malaysian studies class..darn bored..juz facebooking using my lappie the whole day..^^..den me,aarons, nicholas, carrick, kelly, lucelia and alex went to MacD to hav our breakfast..haha..we chat alot of stuff..lol..den about 11am..i folo dem go for QM class..coz i was sooooo free..hehe..=P
The class was kinda hot compare to audi..lol..in my opinion la..den i continue playing with my lappie in the class..xD..after about 1hour..den Angeline came into de class..haha..lazy pig..sleep till so late =X..den we chit chat chit chat till finish QM..Angeline was finding people to teman her to go MacD to listen on smth..haha..lazy 2 explain wad is it..
So....end up only me =), Josiah, Jimmy, June, Syikin and some others went there. haha..
Ok cut de crap =D..by 4.10pm..me and angeline already in de audi..both of us duno wad 2 do..damn bored..@.@..after de lecturer reach de class..he started to talkkkkkkkkkkk and talk and talk non stop till de end of de class..i was like swt" =.=..lol..Angeline keep askin me bout de attendance #.#..coz she was bored..and feel like goin home..lol...i was bored too..but wad 2 do..i nid to actually understand everything of it...coz dis account class is important for me..im taking accounting and finance in my degree by de way =P..haha..sadly..she jz hav 1 class same with me for de next sem..=(..haizzz..anyway...thats all for now..im tired of typing d..><..will update AsAp =)


Pic of de day =D

No comments: