Monday 23 November 2009

23/11/09 Monday

Holy Shit! i still hav time 2 blog here and my final is around de corner..=.=..2day was another boring day...went 2 malaysian studies class in de morning juz for de tips..lol..so far..i still haven start studying for any subjects =.=..haizzzz...dunno why im getting lazy nowadays..keep finding reasons and excuse to delay my study for de final..@.@..This time really GG!..seriously..i hav no confidence to get A for any of de subjects i took for dis sem..haiz..guess its time for me change my attitude..so that i wont sooo LAZY!!!..
Ohya..btw..i juz had some dota match with my college mates ( Jo, aaron liew, and James) haha..well who win n lose is not important..mos important is we enjoy de game! xD
Okay got to go..it DotA time! =.= study later =)

No comments: