Monday 17 March 2008

sigh-.-"

well..actually i wana blog yesterday..but too tired..so...yesterday during de afternoon..i wanted to go to sam's house..soo...i call my mom send me there..then..while i m on de way to his house...suddenly my mom's car kena langgar..lmao..i was rushing to go 2 sam's house to do my tugasan bcoz monday nid hantar everything..then suddenly my mom's car kena langgar..swtz-.-"..so that time was around 1.30pm..then that woman n my mom settle everything around 150pm almost 2pm..haiz..so i reached sam's house bout 2.10pm..then i started 2 do my tugasan..i nid to do 5 karangan wei..@.@..guess wats de time i finish all de tugasan..ITS 6PM..-.-"..so.i went back around 8pm..den my family went out for dinner d..-.-"..so i reached home eat maggie mee..lmao..haiz..i tink dis is de sacrifice for spm..erm..i tink thats all for now..tataz..

-YL-

No comments: