Friday 21 March 2008

sienz seinz seinz..

well..next week i hav ujian intervensi..which including form4 subjects..-.-"..lmao..10 subject summore..haiz..n i am not confidence to score in dis ujian intervensi..haiz..coz i sucks in form4 subjects..except maths n i tink bm n eng..lolz..coz last year i not really study well..erm..80% play 20% study..n when i m at home..100% ta kei..-.-"..thats y my final exam for last year very teruk..2A only..haiz..btw i juz finish study 2 chapter of form4..be4 i on9 n blog or watever.hehe..very tired liao..soo...for those who read my blog..pls pls PLS..pray for me everyday so that i can get gud results..xD..but ofcourse u cant get gud results if u didnt put in effort in ur study..haha..anyway..if u pray for me once..u will get bless twice xD..so keep on praying for me..i nid 2 get gud results to show my parents..i will really appreciate it..if u pray for me..haha..if those who read my blog n decided 2 not praying for me..u knw wat i will do..i will juz wrote ur name inside my 'notebook'..n something bad will happen to that person..well..somebody will understand that..xD

-YL-

No comments: