Friday 8 February 2008

i love cny $.$

lolz..well..yesterday woke up at 2mth am..cant sleep..*for some reason lo*..so i on9 a while..ya..blablabla..then went 2 visit my grandma again at 11 smth-.-"..haiz..so i was wondering 2day muz b bored..but when i reached there..all my aunts n uncles r there..^^..when i saw them my mind is juz tink of money money money..xD..i quickly go to everyone n say happy cny!..haha..then they will automatically giv me de angpow..yeah..once i collect all frm them..i juz went into de toilet n check out hw much de totalxDxD..its quite lot lo..hehe..i was happy at that moment..then suddenly when i was eating..my mom told me those angpow muz keep in bank..TT..damn!..but be4 that..my cousins n uncles started 2 gamble..so i was bored at that time n went 2 join them..well..dis year i juz realised that i dun hav any talent in gamble!!!absolutely no!!lolz..as i m not a person who addictive in gamble..=P..after that..i stop gamble d..coz it makes me sick..my money almost gone bcoz of gamble..-.-"..so i msg ppl a while..blablabla..n at de moment i tink..shall i continue 2 keep a secret..then i try 2 tell me feeling 2 'her'..and finally i was nt accepted..well..its bcoz she adi hav bf lo..anyway..we r still frens k..whether is a gud news or bad news..at least i dun hav to keep it as a secret..nw i m feeling much more better^^..ya..wah i juz realised i wrote so much crap..K..thats all for 2day..

-YL-

No comments: