Friday 4 December 2009

4/12/09 Friday

WOoohoo! finally my MS exam is over..haha..no nid 2 worry bout it anymore..less stress =)..anyway..yesterday i din go back home..overnight at my fren's house..haha..be4 that i went to hav dinner with Angeline and her fren, Nick Yap..lol..1st time i hav my dinner in the Al- Jirayah( Arabian Restaurant )..lol..

The dinner was ok~..lol..den Angeline sent me to my fren's house by driving Nick's car..@.@..kinda worry le..><..lol..anyway..i safely reach de destination..xD

Nvr really sleep in my fren's house..play DotA de whole night..@.@..sick rite? yea..i myself actually agree with that..=.=..haiz..nid 2 change myself abit d..>< Okay.soo..i duno wad 2 blog bout d..2molo is Saturday! hav group study again for account with jimmy, tan and angeline..duno others coming anot..haiz..feel pity for angeline..she hav to retake de whole moral subject next sem @.@..coz her auntie gt some health prob and some other prob..so she cant go to college...Juz hope that she'll b ok soon..

No comments: