Saturday 18 April 2009

SaTurDaY=.=

k..dis is de continue of friday..lol..it was 7.30am(was in ah pong's house)..my mom called me..n she wait me in de mosque there..so i hav 2 force myself to wake up-.- although i juz slept for 4hours..-.-..haiz..den after that..i went back home to take bath n ready to go ucsi to register=.=..blablabla..after i reach ucsi with my uncle n my mom..den sudenly khen called me.."ehh where r u?..wana go watch movie anot"..i was like @.@..den i say"erm..where o..?"..den he said"midv"..den i said"ohh..ok..i'll reach there be4 2"..den..after finish register..i call my mom drop me in tasik selatan..i was waiting for de damn ktm train for so long!!!..n de weather was so hot..-.-..so after i reached midvalley..meet up with dem(khen,sam,badrul,syazwan,jason,william,eeling,fransisca,xixin and christine) at de mcd..so i suggested to watch coming soon coz yesterday i fail to watch..lol..but sam n eeling they all wana watch fast n furious4..so we seperated in 2 groups..1st group which is me,khen,badrul,syazwan and jason..while de others is 2nd group..de movie was in RooM 3..so..blablabla..after finish watching de movie..i was so scare=.=..damn it..[ de movie talk bout a woman who act as kids kidnapper in a movie call'revengeful spirit'=.=..n de woman died while acting kena hang by de villagers coz she kidnapped many kids n took out their eyes..=.=so..thats y de movie'revengeful spirit' was haunted n whoever who watched it will die..so when de movie is out..alot of ppl watching it.. in a cinema in room 3 also=.= ]..i was like walao..n u knw wad..my gud frens help me booked a ticket in another row..n my right sit no ppl 1=.=..zzzz..so dis is de pic



haiz..jason was scare at that time..lol..he use his cap to cover when de ghost coming out..LOL..those who wana watch dis movie..i will say gud luk to u wei..LOL..dun pee in ur pants..xD..so..after finish movie we went to delifrance to eat..ya..blablabla..n after that de gurls wana go parkson=.=..so we folo dem..n look at wad i did





haha..nice leh..=)..so..we went back to bukit jalil..n zhihing come n fetch us to go dotanet takei=.=..lol..wasted rm4 again..after that we went back home..n i terus sleep..coz im damn tired..LOL

No comments: