Thursday 10 April 2008

My boring life!

wellwellwell..ya i knw..i nvr update very long time le..even nic said that also..haha..due to my laziness...-.-"..hmm..lets see..nowadays i juz doin de same thing everyday..every morning wake up go skool..den sleep in de afternoon..after that go for tuition..then..come back eat, watch tv and sleep..-.-"..very boring wei..haiz..i nid smth that can make me feel surprise or excited..blablabla..well..2day my skool hav pameran about kerjaya stuff..me n deryck was busy finding engineering stuff..n its so little of that..haiz..well..i wana study computer engineering..coz my interest is computer!!..xD..worried bout i can get straight A's anot in my spm..-.-"..so scared..so can get scholarship..haiz..=P..well..thats all i guess..nth nice..will update again as soon as possible..^^

No comments: